Saturday, June 14, 2014

The 5SOS Den: Whom Shall I Date? - Result from 5SOS Quiz



Heyya guys. Another fangirling series that I came up with is 'The 5SOS Den'. Just Like the Directioner's Lair, this blog series will talk about the boys and the fandom. I would love to fangirl with you, yah know.


I came up with this idea of taking random 5SOS quizzes about whom you should date among the 4 boys and share it with you. :) You can even comment below which boy was for you!



Which Boy From 5SOS is Perfect For You?

Which do you like best on a guy?

  • Piercings
  • Tattoos
  • Skinny jeans
  • Dimples
My answer: Dimples

Which lyrics do you like the best out of these four?

  • "I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth."
  • "Even when we try to say goodbye, And you can cut the tension with a knife."
  • "Cause I never want to be that guy, who doesn't even get a taste."
  • Some words are hard to speak, When your thoughts are all I see. 'Don't ever leave' she says to me.
My answer: "I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth."


Which personality do you like the best out of these?

  • Shy at first, then once you start talking, You see heis an amazing guy who has a ig heart and the cutest laugh.
  • He is really sexy, But he tends to be awkward sometimes when you two are flirting. However, he has the perfect personality to make up for it.
  • He has nice hair, a sweet smile, and knows how to get you fall in love with him, fast. He is really funny and There's never a dull moment.
  • He can be nerdy sometimes, but it's the cute nerdy. Whenever you two talk, there's always a spark And you can never stop smiling at each other.
My answer: (this is a hard one, but probably) the third one. 


If you two went on vacation, where would you go?

  • Hawaii!
  • Music hall of fame
  • A rock concert festival
  • A shopping spree in New York City
My answer: a rock concert festival.


Which height is the perfect height for your dream guy?

  • 5'10
  • 6'1
  • 5'8
  • 6'0
My answer: (another hard one!) 5'10


What's your perfect idea of a first date?

  • Staying at home watching a scary movie And cuddling the whole time and Having popcorn fights.
  • Going to the beach and having a picnic. And when the breeze picks up, he gives you his jacket and wrap his arms around you.
  • Taking a walk through London, hand in hand, showing off Your perfect relationship to the public.
  • Going to a sports game and being caught on the kiss cam.You two have never kissed before, So he makes this kiss memorable and puts his arms around your waist and Kisses you for longer than the big screen will show.
My answer: Second one. ^___^


What's his nickname for you?

  • Beautiful
  • Babe
  • Princess
  • Love
My answer: love. ^___^


How long will it take for him to propose to you?

  • 1 year 
  • 6 years
  • 8 months
  • 3 and a half years
My answer: 3 and a half. ^___^


Result:



You got LUKEYPOO HEMMINGS!
Luke is probably one of the hottest and sweetest guys you'll ever meet. he has a perfect smile, yet sometimes it doesn't show because of all the hate. he is strong but sometimes the hate gets to him. since you and luke are compatible, you have to overcome that hate with your love for him. have fun with him
xoxo



I seriously cannot believe that I got Luke in here. Fate? Destiny? Oh well, he's my favorite 5SOS member so I won't argue with that. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment